peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Battery was dead on my 2003 530i so I put a battery charger

Customer Question

battery was dead on my 2003 530i so I put a battery charger on boost system lite up like it was going to start then every thing shut down like afuse or rely blew . is their something I can check?
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing to check here is to make sure the battery cables are clean and tight at the battery itself and leading from the battery including any fuse panels.If any issues are found with the battery cables like a corroded or loose cable this will need corrected to resolve this issue here.If this is or has been checked and is found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete