BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

We have a 2013 Hardtop and when I enter the "Set/Info", it…

Customer Question
We have a 2013 Hardtop...
We have a 2013 Hardtop and when I enter the "Set/Info", it goes straight to "Check Info" but from there it does not show more options while I try to forward with push on BC
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
2/2/2016
BMW Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent tried to push any other buttons to see if it will set instead of checking info I would try this and see if this works to set any info or settings you are trying to set here.If this does not work this can be a fault with the control assembly itself not recognizing the button pushed causing this fault here needing replaced.This will have to be checked/tested further to verify this is the cause here and then repaired from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Thanks for your suggestion. What other buttons, like the start button or?

I apologize for the delay.

Can you post a picture of this unit for me and the buttons on and around it here using the paper clip icon?