BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a bmw x3 2004 2.5i vin is... I have a bmw x3 2004…

Customer Question
I have a bmw x3...
I have a bmw x3 2004 2.5i vin is...
I have a bmw x3 2004 2.5i vin is WBXPA73414WC38600, I need a complete diagram of the transmission, specially the part where the fill hole is and the shift linkage on top of it, I need diagram, pictures and part#s, I have asked here before but it has been really bad info, I need clear informationwith pictures and part#s, I think I have a leak around the shift linkage area right on top of the fill hole therefore I need to gather all the info I can get on those parts and around them,
Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/1/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
hello
I answered this question when you previously asked it. I provided every single diagram that BMW has for this transmission.
you provided no info on the shift linkage and your diagrams are those found on realoem.com exactly like them....I appreciate the help but need more professional advise than something I can google and find myself...
real oem are the factory BMW diagrams. there are no more detailed diagrams that exist. there are on other diagrams of this transmission that exist.
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/partgrp?id=PA73-USA-06-2004-E83-BMW-X3_25i&mg=24here are the exact diagrams you provided on their page, I had already googled that long before formulating my question on just answer, I need specific pictures, diagrams of my transmission with specific citing to the shift linkage and the seals around the fill hole
as I just said, no other diagrams exist. those are the only BMW diagrams of this transmission
please release this question and have someone else take a look, diagrams on realoem.com the only ones?? i do not believe that by a long shot