BMW

Connect one-on-one with a verified bmw mechanic who will answer your question

Roger, BMW Master Tech

More related answers
All bmw mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 2005 mini convertible that makes an absolutely
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
I have a 2005 mini cooper convertible that makes an absolutely horrible noise when I turn the wheel in any direction it used to sound like a dolphin, but now its a super loud moaning type noice … read more
Pearl! 2005 Mini S Convertible...convertible roof won't
Kenny
Kenny, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hi, Pearl! 2005 Mini Cooper S Convertible...convertible roof won't open. The latch on the left side of the roof opens, but the latch on the right side won't open. There's some sort of lever arm (plast… read more
I have a 2013 mini base 1.6 need an engine. The interchange
Kenny
i have a 2013 mini base 1.6 need an engine. The interchange says 11 to early 13 will fit but a 2014 engine will not fit. they look identical can you tell me the difference… read more
Two questions is my car supercharged and what is the ID
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Two questions is my car supercharged and what is the ID for the transmission what transmission do I really have 2005 Mini Cooper Convertible s has paddle shift on the steering wheel automatic… read more
Mini Cooper S: i bought a 2005 mini cooper S model. i have
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
i bought a 2005 mini cooper S model. i have owned it for about a month and know when i try to start it. it will not start all the lights come on in dash but no sound from key or engine when i turn tum… read more
2012 Mini Cooper S steering wheel radio control track advance
Jerry, Service consultant
2012 Mini Cooper S steering wheel radio control track advance button does not work. Any ideas. Thanks a million!… read more
minicooper: my 2005 mini cooper convertible top is opening
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
my 2005 mini cooper convertible top is opening to the sun roof and then it stops. It is not going all the way back to the convertible position. Once it opens the sun roof section a red flashing light … read more
Does my mini cooper have a CVT or a 6-speed automatic transmission?
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Does my mini cooper have a CVT or a 6-speed automatic transmission? Everyone is telling me something different. Here is the vin # XXXXX It has the steering wheel paddles. 2005 cooper s… read more
Mini Cooper s: 2005 mini Cooper s.power steering fails when
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
2005 mini Cooper s.power steering fails when car is warm after ignition has been turned off and then on again.once car cools down power steering works again.… read more
2005 mini cooper S convertible ...power steering pump has gone out.
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
I have a 2005 mini cooper S convertible . the power steering pump has gone out. My husband checked the fan and it is working. Is the fan supposed to be heard running AFTER the car is turned off? It do… read more
2005 Mini cooper S Convertible ...000 miles..steering wheel becomes
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
I have a 2005 Mini cooper S Convertible . it has about 88,000 miles on it . Suddenly the steering wheel becomes stiff while driving it. It happened once before and resolved on it's own after my husban… read more
BMW Mini Cooper My 2004 Mini is making horrible noises when
Jerry, Service consultant
My 2004 Mini is making horrible noises when turning the steering wheel. It is most prevalent when the car has just been started, like the mornings. Just checked power steering fluid and there's plenty… read more
Mini Cooper..power steering..restart..steering wheel is very hard
GEORGEBMW1
GEORGEBMW1, Auto Repair Shop Owner
I have 2005 Mini Cooper S with 55k miles. How can i determine if the power steering is going out? Here is the problem i am having, i can drive the car and turn if off and when i restart the car the st… read more
my 2005 Mini Cooper convertible was just replaced..power windows
mike
mike, BMW Technician
Hello - the battery on my 2005 Mini Cooper convertible was just replaced and now I am unable to open the convertible top more than just a tiny bit. The power windows are working just fine. Do you have… read more
My 2004 Mini Cooper..sound coming..power steering area..disconnect
Jim B
Jim B, AAA Approved Shop Owner
Hi Guys, I hope you can help me out with this question. My 2004 Mini Cooper has a whirring sound coming from the power steering area and it continues even when the ignition is off. It is draining the … read more
A 2008 Mini Cooper that overheated at 105kmh..cruise control..coolant
peter van der veer
peter van der veer, mobile diagnostic specialist
What temperature warnings are there in the new mini. I have a 2008 Mini Cooper that overheated at 105kmh on cruise control. The radiator hose came loose and rubbed on the road causing a coolant loss. … read more
my wheels on my mini cooper convertible 2005 model..assembly..tighten
Davie
Davie, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hi ive just changed my wheels on my mini cooper convertible 2005 model and notice the front offside wheel assembly has quite alot of play in it what do i have to do to tighten it… read more
In my 2005 mini cooper the power steering is intermidant.
ttiger79
ttiger79, Auto Mechanic
In my 2005 mini cooper the power steering is intermidant. Right now it is not working and hard to drive. What could be the problem. What can we check?… read more