BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a 2008 320d E90 Bmw had a new key decoded and i still…

Customer Question
Hi steve i have a...
Hi steve i have a 2008 320d E90 Bmw had a new key decoded and i still have the no start problem. Had my car with electricians checked all fine. Had new battery replaced. Still no end to my problem.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/26/2016
BMW Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is your theft/anti theft message coming up on the dash when you try and start this here?

Is the starter engaging at all to try and start the engine?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Roger, BMW Master Tech