BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

2003 BMW 325xi wagon e46. Just replaced the front end of the

Customer Question
2003 BMW 325xi wagon e46...
2003 BMW 325xi wagon e46. Just replaced the front end of the car: control arms, tie rods, rotors brakepads, sway bar, front struts and cv and axles. The suspension I bought can be seen here: ( http://www.maxspeedingrods.com/high-performance-bmw-e46-3-series-98-06-adjustable-coilover-/-shock-absorber-suspension-kits.html ) I know they are cheap, but they are for my son's college car and.... My problem is I am confused on the sequence of how to put the rear coils in with the adjusting plate and what height do I adjust the rear shock? Thanks
Sincerely
Dave
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: BMW
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
713-998-134
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
See attached pic's
20160120_184219_resized.jpg2016012...jpg20160120_184231_resized.jpg2016012...jpg20160120_184236_resized.jpg2016012...jpg20160120_184236_resized.jpg2016012...jpg20160120_184259_resized.jpg2016012...jpg
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
phone # *****(###) ###-####
1/21/2016
BMW Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since these are after market components the best thing to do here is to contact their customer support to see if they can tell you how to install and adjust as needed.Usually they will have the instructions on how this can be done here.http://*****@******.***.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The seller does not offer help or a installation guide.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Pete, Thanks anyway. I just left the old springs in. They were fine.
peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician