BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

330i: Steve

Customer Question
Hi Steve...
Hi Steve
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
1/18/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
hi
did you have a question?
My ccc shows frozen "bmw splash" screen. I have done multiple reset using volume and eject button press but the issue persists. I have a angel light not working and logic7 unplugged. I am in Seattle and its 4 centigrade . what are the things I sshould do before getting ccc replaced as suggested by the mechanic.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
the only other thing you can try is to unhook the car battery for an hour to preform a hard reset
you could also try a software reflash but that is unlikely to work as the issue is most likely a failed CCC unit as suggested.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
.
if there are no additional questions, as the question has been answered, please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating