BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

My parking brake light is on. The switch in the trunk needs…

Customer Question
my parking brake light is...
my parking brake light is on. The switch in the trunk needs to work. is there a repair kit or do I have to replace?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
1/18/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
there is no repair kit for the parking brake, the entire unit in the trunk (actuator with control unit) needs to be replaced.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Hello and welcome,
.