Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have 325i m56 03 the key computer and ews was swapped

Customer Question

i have 325i m56 03 the key computer and ews was swapped exact same car. i am getting fuel and i am getting spark. The engine compression was checked what i did do was clean out the valve cover because of the fact that it was clogged up completely, i was only able to start thecar up if the oil cap was off i installed everything back im still getting fuel and spark but i am not agle to get it to start now. The manifold hose that connect to the Valve cover is doing no suction. To put it out there the car is sitting outside in the cold, if maybe thats an issue.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What exactly does the car do when you try to start it? Does it crank without firing?