BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

The battery of my bmweurope model dead,i put a bridge with

Customer Question
Customer: the battery of my...
Customer: the battery of my bmw(###) ###-####europe model dead,i put a bridge with other car from the front all is perfect but the drive not works drive coman drive iDrive coman comannd is dead
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes when i start and charge battery the i idrive ball and the key around not works any is tila tilt
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to BMW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes i will np
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
more easy i change the battery 2 month ago,i left the light on and the battery dead 100% i put red and black in the front i turn on the engine but the screen still tell me need change the brake pads and before this the screen also sayed this but i can use the wheel command to put ok and works perfect ,now the command dont works,even the keys around nothing
the bmw is 325i 2010 automatic europe version sedan
1/9/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
what exactly does not work? the idrive is black? or the idrive is on and the control knob and buttons don't work?
black and silver i add a pic the hole thing don t work only turn on the screen when i put the car ignition,then show me i need to change the brake pads and i can t put ok besucase the control and buttons are tilt dead ,by the time how can i delete the brake light and the oil light that i change already?
steve can you answer me the question please?
I am still not clear on what does and does not work, and what the question is. I cannot understand your posts.
need first 54 argentina code + 9`+ 11+44087637
call me i go to the car and fix botas problem the lights service and this please call me
there
first issue
i have the N52 model ok
i change the service alone brake pads
oil
and the car have the brake lights on in red
the real ones
and the car in the elevator in red
how i get the reset there?
i dont understand how to do
what phone call?
tell me
the full number is ***** argentina my mobile
are you there?
hole day waiting something
i need to fix this
Roger, BMW Master Tech