BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

I am trying to retrofit a active seats on a bmw e60 2007 i

Customer Question
Customer: i am trying to...
Customer: i am trying to retrofit a active seats on a bmw e60 2007 i have basic seat (forward and backward is manual using lever) and height and back inclide adjusted by power motor i have so far succeded in conneting and moving the seat via icom borrowed from a friends workshop however the seat switches do not work as they need a k-line
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have given already
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to BMW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure thing. i will pay once i am happy with the answer and if i can find the wire to make it work
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
12/31/2015
BMW Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not checked with a dealer to see if there is any retro fit kit for this here this should be done.In some cases a retro fit kit is available for something like this here to retro fit these into your vehicle.If this was already checked and no kit is available let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician