Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have a 1997 bmw convertible and it is a full automatic

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** i have a 1997 bmw convertible and it is a full automatic convertible there is a motor on the top latch for the roof lock and inside the motor there is a gear that have been worn out im looking for that gear as far as i know it is a bosch motor
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: you know if it is a full automatic convertible there will be a motor on the top latch to lock the roof and in that motor there is a little gear
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to BMW Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What is the last 7 digits of the vin?