Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

I have a 2011 bmw x5 diesel 35d. It has a 107,000 miles. The

Customer Question

i have a 2011 bmw x5 diesel 35d. It has a 107,000 miles. The check engine is on and staying on. Bmw changed my urea active tank. That was 1500. My nearest bmw is 60 miles away. I went to my local shop and he cleaned the egr valve out which had a bunch of carbon build up. It is still throwing two codes. 47C4 Low Pressure EGR Valve Controller Position Control, and 4BB2H/19378 Undocumented Code. Any thoughts and ideas on how to proceed?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

to produce that EGR fault code then the valve must still be sticking

so it would be worth checking over the wiring and connector to the valve and replacing the valve if that doesn't help

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.