Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have a bmw x5 2005 and replaced the battery a few months

Customer Question

I have a bmw x5 2005 and replaced the battery a few months ago, about a month later I went to get in the suv and it would not start, no lights, nothing, like there wasn't a battery in the suv, The mechanic could not find anything wrong, they recharged the battery and it ran fine for a few weeks and did the same thing, and again could not find anything, told me it sounds like a module is not going to sleep when the suv is turned off and is draining the battery, any suggestions, i'm afraid to drive it because it may start or may not
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What is battery voltage?