How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, BMW Master Tech
Category: BMW
Satisfied Customers: 3045
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
Type Your BMW Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2002 325I and in the computer box there is a round

Customer Question

I have a 2002 325I and in the computer box there is a round sensor looks like a temp sensor and the 2 wires were melting together and need to know what is called so I can trace the problem thank you.wires color green and yellow and the other 1 is green and white. thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

please post an image of the sensor.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

did you get the pictures ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
I have been waiting for 2 days for an answer