Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years Fixing Cars and Trucks
7276279

Sorry to bug you but, i tried to take the fuse box off &

Customer Question

Hi, Sorry to bug you but, i tried to take the fuse box off & see if the fuse box wirer is disconnected or damaged, but can't turn the box up side down to view the wirer. All other fuses have power? What is next - going backwards? Please help - need to
get this thing working before snow... relay? ignition? So, upset... - help. I want to make sure you get paid... Michael
Category: BMW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are not able to gain access to the bottom of the fuse pane then your other option is to isolate the power feed wire to the fuse as well as the power out wire and run a new wire with installing an in line fuse. Doing this would by-pass the fuse panel and any bad connection you could have. Just be sure to solider you connection to avoid any further connection concerns.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what color are the wirers / walk me though what needs to be done & is there any associations with maybbe the relay? Also could you share with me an outline of where the power start and where and when it travel to the artea to give power? Michael
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

The power supply wire to the fuse is green/violet and the power wire out is and green/yellow to the pump. See the enclosed wiring diagram in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/FP%20wiring%20Nov%2016.pdf