Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Cannot get my 2012 mini's doors to open remote will unlock,

Customer Question

cannot get my 2012 mini's doors to open remote will unlock, handle will not depress. Have also tried key
Category: BMW
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Hopefully you have been able to get into the vehicle by now, but if not, I need the vin number of the vehicle to check for any related service bulletins and also need to know if the key actually turned or just goes into the lock cylinder.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. If course I was locked out of my car and needed help immediately or I would still be stranded. I had to call a locksmith. I will be taking my auto to the mini dealer tomorrow. Thank you anyway
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that no one online at the time your question was asked helped you out. I can only answer when online. Again, sorry for that