BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

I drive an x3 2006, recently my car has been feeling like

Customer Question
I drive an x3 2006...
I drive an x3 2006 , recently my car has been feeling like it's stuck in*****or some kind of traction setting.
When I take left or right turns the car makes loud noise or even has jerked the car back in the OPOSITE direction , nearly causing an accident ,
The4x4 and brake light indicators then turn yellow and turn off and on
Something is def wrong and I had no warning of any issue leading to it
Could it be possible one of my indicators is stuck in the inward position?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
11/2/2015
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What diagnostics have been carried out thus far?
Roger, BMW Master Tech