Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. former shop owner, diagnostics, driveability tech
2947720

2003 BMW 2.5 z4. Changing fuel pump. Have tank access open

Customer Question

2003 BMW 2.5 z4. Changing fuel pump. Have tank access open removed filter. Can't figure out how to release fuel pump from tank. Please help
Category: BMW
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

• Unlock fuel pump by pressing lug (1). (see picture)
  • Release fuel pump upwards from catch.
  • Remove fuel pump with sensor through service aperture.

….

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you have a subscription or are using the free trial, a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as allowed.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.