BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

How to repair bmw 2001 x5 left rear tension circuit?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
Left rear seat belt tension circuit
The air lite stays on, code indicates left rear belt tensioner circuit.
Airbags lite.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/24/2015
BMW Mechanic: Marty, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** this fault you will need to replace the left rear seat belt buckle. The buckle contains the tensioner for the seat belt.

Let me know if you have any questions. Please remember to rate my service when done.

Marty

Marty
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician