BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

I have a 2004 BMW 330ci and I keep getting a code 276D and I

Customer Question
have replaced the tank vent...
I have a 2004 BMW 330ci and I keep getting a code 276D and I have replaced the tank vent valve underneath the manifold and the one near the Evap canister??? What else could be the problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
10/22/2015
BMW Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please recheck the fault code your listing, I am not finding any reference to this code which in most cases means its not a valid code. Post back and let me know if this is the actual code your getting.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician