Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I am out of town, we bought a 2014 BMW X5I and she is having

Customer Question

I am out of town, we bought a 2014 BMW X5I and she is having problems with figuring out the nav system. The local BMW dealer is 80 miles away. she went there for a scan or something. We live in the US and the car is from Canada, Purchased from a local lot that is not a BMW dealer. Nobody can seem to give her a answer. At this point she can not get the nav up or even prove that she has it. Nobody seems to be able to help her, she is going to take the car back if she cant resolve the issue. she has only had the car for a short time and has already looked into the logistics of returning it to the dealer we bought it from. She loves the car but is getting fed up.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hi,
what question can I answer for you about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am out of town, My wife has been dealing with this i would like to get you two on the phone together if possible
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a 2014 this is what seems to be the problem with available information
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
her phone number is *****
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hi,
I am not allowed to call anyone unless you pay extra.
would you like me to answer your question "what seems to be the problem with available information"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will pay the extra for you to call her we are in two different locations 1-***-***-****
Expert:  Kenny replied 1 year ago.

I can tell you if you have navigation in your X5 I just need your VIN number