Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I would like to have a conference call, I'm having

Customer Question

I would like to have a conference call, I'm having difficulties with 2008 bmw 750i
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
what are the difficulties you are having?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IM AN AUTO TECHNICIAN MY PERSONAL CAR IS A BMW 2008 750 SERIES I DEALT WITH BMW BEFORE BUT NOTHING BIG LIKE THE MOTOR..I CHANGE THE MOTOR AND WHEN START THE CAR START SOUNDING OUT OFF TIMING..SOUND VERY SIMILAR LIKE OVER HEATING..ONE OF THE CATALIC CONVERTOR ON THE DRIVER SIDE IS COLD AND THE PASSANGER SIDE SUP[ER HOT...AND THE CYLINDERS 1 5 6 8 HAVE SEVERAL MISFIRED WHEN I CHECK WITH THE SCANNER...I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME COLLEAGUE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN WE TALK INSTEAD OF TYPING?? WILL BE EASIER FOR ME
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN I GIVE YOU MY PHONE IN CASE THEY CAN CALL ME XXX XXX XXXX THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP