Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

39;05 Mini convertible. Broken locking hook which I can buy

Customer Question

39;05 Mini convertible. Broken locking hook which I can buy and replace. BUT, the piece that moves the locking hook, which is a square plastic piece about 2 inches long and is attached to a thin metal piece, is also broken and I need to know what piece that
is so that I can replace it as well. Otherwise I'm afraid the locking hook will just break again. I can email photo's to see what I'm talking about. Thanks, Fred
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
please post a photo to this site or to a photo sharing site and then post the link here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to send an email with photos and I need an email address. Fred,
account is: 89624972 question is 15691609-317
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157657186337494Here is Flickr site for photos of the broken piece that I need to know what part it is so that I can order it.
Thanks, Fred