Lou P
Lou P, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
27644750

2006 benz b200 front and rear wiper /washer do not work ,and

Customer Question

2006 benz b200 front and rear wiper /washer do not work ,and need the wirling diagram
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

Unfortunately I do not show the diagram myself for this model here to see how this operates here.Usually it is a control unit that operates the front and rear wipers and washers like a SAM control unit that can fail in some cases causing this issue.If you haven't checked to make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels this needs done.If a fuse is found blown/shorted out at all the affected fuse will need replaced to correct this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not fuse problem,I need wiring diagram,thanks!

O.k. since I do not have this diagram myself here I will have see if anyone else can assist further.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.

hello, my name is ***** ***** you post me your vin please?

Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.

here is a diagram and legend, but i would still like to get the vin to make sure it is the correct diagram., Lou.