How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, BMW Master Tech
Category: BMW
Satisfied Customers: 3045
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
Type Your BMW Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are looking microswitch BMW convertible top

Customer Question

We are looking for the microswitch for a BMW convertible top
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Which microswitch are you looking for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The one that controls the first section of the top closing. The top comes out of the trunk to about the of the backseat and bounces back down few inches. It will close from there but won't open
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
what year and model of bmw convertible is this for? this information was not provided.