Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I spoke to a BMW Technician by the name of JayPutelis

Customer Question

i spoke to a BMW Technician by the name ofCustomerregarding my 2006 750li bmw with A/C issue, i have check the pressure and both high and low readings are H 35 & L 25 the tech confirm that the system has gas Compressor working but still hot air coming
out of the vents.I have also change today the heater control valve kindly advise the next form of action
Category: BMW
Expert:  JayPutelis replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, Are those pressure readings in psi?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes they are in psi
With those readings being in psi, this indicates the system charge is low. There should be a label on the underside of the hood indicating the amount of refrigerant the system holds. The system should be evacuated and recharged using a certified ac machine, not just added with cans from a parts store. Let me know how the system was checked. Thanks.
Any update?