Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

330Ci: need help with wiring dilemma

Customer Question

need help with wiring dilemma
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My friend Accidentally cut the wires that connect to the e46 wiring plug for the radio too short and now i cant splice the wires to reconnect it. We bypassed this plug by matching up wires and splicing directly to the old wires, however, now when we turn on the radio, no sound comes out at all. the radio turns on but nothing comes out. I thought it was because he cut the amp wires as well, is there any way to bypass the amp? or any where that we can buy a new plug harness for his 2003 BMW 330Ci?
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with this. Can you post the last seven digits of the VIN number for me to look into this plug and wiring? Thank you.