BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I already did a was kicked off the page and asked me

Customer Question
for a password ***** I...
I already did a was kicked off the page and asked me for a password ***** I do not have
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: BMW
6/22/2015
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 3 years ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
what is your question?
I submitted a BMW question and paid twice I think since the system kicked me out and wanted a password ***** I did not have. I have no answers re the BMW. OK...here we go again..this website sucks:
530i 2006 with a white battery. A few months ago the clock began requiring a reset almost every morning and it wasn't starting as easy as usual. I thought it might be the battery. I looked into the little "glass eye" on battery and saw only black. Are these issues all related?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Where is Steve's response? I got a notification on my phone and there is nothing there when I click on RESPONSE
If I don't get an answer to what the hell is going on here...this website will be reported on Rip-off .com. I have netered my question 3 damn times and been told I have an answer and I do not see it.
You ARE a scam...on my way to Rip-off.com right now
this is not a scam. I had to step away from the computer.
Where is the answer?

I am going to opt out of your question.

please do not reply until another expert does

this site is not a scam.