Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

323ci: I changed some fuses in my 323ci and not the car won't

Customer Question

I changed some fuses in my 323ci and not the car won't start. Year 2000
Category: BMW
Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I need a little more information from you. Which fuses did you remove? What does the car do when you turn the key? Does it crank but not start or does it not crank at all? Can you send me a picture of the fuses in the fuse box that you were working in?

I also need the last 7 digits of your vin number.

Marty
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I removed the fuses 49,52,60,46. the last 7 of the vin areJN84915. it cranks but doesn't start. I took a picture but I can't get it on here. The fuse box is in the glove box

Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
Hi, there should be a paper clip icon on your screen that you can click on to add a picture.

Copy and paste the link below for instructions.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0