BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Z3: I have a 1998 Bmw z3 1.9. Auilary Fan constantly on low…

Customer Question
I have a 1998 Bmw...
I have a 1998 Bmw z3 1.9. Auilary Fan constantly on low speed.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: BMW
5/26/2015
BMW Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Looking at the info on your model here with the sensors and switches already tested and one replaced here if you are receiving a ground signal from the DME to the normal speed relay and you know for sure the engine isn't hot,the ac pressures are normal and the sensors are all o.k. the DME itself is at fault needing replaced.It is commanding on the low speed like this here when it shouldn't be.
Thanks Pete