peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Clubman: I have the exact symptoms as this guy. Same year

Customer Question

I have the exact symptoms as this guy. Same year clubman. Could it be anything else? The right side wouldn't shut so i pressed it closed in order to drive home. Now it won't open.
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Right side rear door won't open on my 09 clubman. Only hear a faint noise when I press the remote. Would like to replace latch myself but need some advise to get doors open and to access latch. Thanks!
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
With a fault like this here in allot of cases the interior door trim paneling needs removed to access the latch to try and manually open it.In allot of cases this damages the interior paneling to where it would need repaired or replaced after.The other option is for a lock smith to come out and use their tools to open the door to then access the latch for repair or replacement.
Thanks Pete