Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

X5: lost the car keys..spare key is locked inside the car

I have lost the car keys to my X5 and the spare key is locked inside the car. How can I open the car to retrieve the spare keys.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 6 years ago.

*

*

*

*

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST PRESS ACCEPT TO COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTION AND CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

.

JUSTANSWER IS AN HONOR SYSTEM AND ACCEPT MUST BE PRESSED TO CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

*

*

*

*

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer BMW,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today. You can't unlock the car. You will need to have a tow truck driver use a door wedge to pry the door open and then insert a rod to unlock the car that way. Or, you can break a window. There is no way to normally enter this car without breaking in if you don't have the key. The door wedge should work, so I would call some towing companies to see who is familiar with this approach.

I hope that is helpful, please let me know if you have further questions, or if I can clarify anything for you.

It has been my pleasure to help today and I wish you the best of luck with the vehicle.

If satisfied with my assistance, please press the green "ACCEPT" button so that I may be credited for helping today. I am not credited or compensated whatsoever until you press the green ACCEPT button.

>>>>>PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRESS ACCEPT <<<<<

thank you in advance.

Steve