Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

BMW X5 A X5 3,0 5F3A 5F39 CODE ON ABS MODULE CANT GET COMM.

A X5 3,0 5F3A 5F39 CODE ON ABS MODULE CANT GET COMM. WITH TRANNY JEEP SEEMS TO BE DRIVING OK
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 6 years ago.

*

*

*

*

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST PRESS ACCEPT TO COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTION AND CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

.

JUSTANSWER IS AN HONOR SYSTEM AND THE ACCEPT BUTTON MUST BE PRESSED TO CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

.

THANK YOU

*

*

*

*

Before reading my answer below, please note that you must press the green ACCEPT button in order for me to receive credit for my time and effort. Thank you.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer BMW,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

These codes indicate a bad transfer case actuator motor. It will need to be replaced. This is fairly common.

I hope that is helpful, please let me know if you have further questions, or if I can clarify anything for you.

It has been my pleasure to help today and I wish you the best of luck with the vehicle.

If satisfied with my assistance, please press the green "ACCEPT" button so that I may be credited for helping today. I am not credited or compensated whatsoever until you press the green ACCEPT button.

>>>>>PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRESS ACCEPT <<<<<

thank you in advance.

Steve