How to get help with your BMW
The Experts on Just Answer have handled thousands of BMW questions, including:
- Why won’t my 2002 BMW 330Ci intermittently not start or even crank?
- The low beam headlights in my BMW 745Li aren’t working. Where can I find the fuses to replace them?
- Right after I had the oil changed on my 2003 BMW 745i, the Check Engine light came on and the car started knocking. What’s wrong?
- I have a 2005 BMW 545i and I just changed all eight spark plugs and two coil packs in cylinder 5 and 6, so why is it still reading misfire in 5,6,7 and 8?
- I have a customer’s 2006 BMW 750i with 246,000 miles. The old engine blew up and I replaced it with a used engine, but I’m still getting codes 51A7, 2B5C, and 2A8B. What do you think the new problem is?
Before you communicate with an Expert about your BMW, have the following information ready:
- Model and year
- Symptoms and when they occur
- What you’ve already tried
- Whether you plan on doing the work yourself.
This information will help the Expert answer your question efficiently and accurately.