Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I am trying to id a beretta silver hawk shootgun. Date code
i am trying to id a beretta silver hawk shootgun JA: What would you like to learn about the shotgun? What's the serial number or barrel code? Customer: date code is 1965 serial number is ***** JA: The… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a beretta 12 g side x side shotgun, built in 1938 but
i have a beretta 12 g side x side shotgun, built in 1938 but it is a golden pigeon. I can not find any reference to it anywhere. The serial nu is 64888.what will be the value of it … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I need to get a value of the Browning Citori Superposed 12
I need to get a value of the Browning Citori Superposed 12 gauge shotgun. Number on it is 94105. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 1994 Beretta skeet 687 EELL in good condition
I have a 1994 Beretta skeet 687 EELL in good condition (minor small dents in stock, showing wear in the bluing just in front of the barrel. It comes with a hard case and 3 sets of Briley full-length d… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I also have a Beretta AL390 DU edition number 0769DU2000. I
I also have a Beretta AL390 DU edition number 0769DU2000. I am considering selling it and would like to have an estimate of value. It has had 200 rounds fired and is in excellent condition. Hard case … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Pietro beretta 12 ga. silver pigeon shotgun. Need
I have a Pietro beretta 12 ga. silver pigeon shotgun. Need to know what year and model it is serial no. is 000600 … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I wish to sell 2 Beretta, single shot 20 ga shot guns; mfg
I wish to sell 2 Beretta, single shot 20 ga shot guns; mfg date would be 1960-1970; one was purchased in 1962, the other in 1966. Both are the same model, and in excellent condition. Any idea of what … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the value of my pigeon grade winchester model 23 xtr
what is the value of my pigeon grade winchester model 23 xtr 20 guage 3"-76mm … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have Beretta s686 essential 12 gauge NRA that i would like
I have Beretta s686 essential 12 gauge NRA that i would like to know the value of. It is No. 446 of 600 in good condition-some dings in wood. … read more
What is the current value of a slightly used (less than 100
What is the current value of a slightly used (less than 100 rounds fired) Beretta Silver Pigeon III over and under shotgun?v … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Winchester 101 pigeon grade 12 ga. Ser # 203881 New in box.
Winchester 101 pigeon grade 12 ga. Ser # 203881 New in box … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I'm trying to find out what my Benelli Super Black Eagle is
I'm trying to find out what my Benelli Super Black Eagle is worth. I bought it around 1998. it is Camo in color. I also have a P.Berretta Silver Pigeon with two over/under 20 and 28 gauge barrels. I w… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Beretta DT11L 12 ga- mint condition (used) appraisal:
Beretta DT11L 12 ga- mint condition (used) appraisal: Beretta Diamond Pigeon 12 gauge - mint condition (used) appraisal: Beretta EELL Classic 12 ga. - mint condition (used) appraisal: Beretta EELL Cla… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I also have a P. Beretta-Gardone V.T. Cal. 12 made in italy
I also have a P. Beretta-Gardone V.T. Cal. 12 made in italy with a serial number of P20801 over an under that i acquired back in 1964. The gun is in excellent shape. What would that value range be?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
what is the retail and wholesale value of a 12gage s687eell
what is the retail and wholesale value of a 12gage s687eell over under beretta shotgun in very good condition bought 1998 28inch… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the value on a set of BERETTA STAMPEDE SAA in 45LC
What is the value on a set of BERETTA STAMPEDE SAA in 45LC fully factory engraved with the same serial number with guns numbered 1 & 2 in unfired condition… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am considering buying a Browning Citori Pidgeon Sporting
I am considering buying a Browning Citori Pidgeon Sporting 12guage. Can you give me a price range for this gun which is in very good condition??? Serial number is 01716NXT13… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have two beretta pistols with clips and ammo, not known to
I have two beretta pistols with clips and ammo, not known to have been fired and no idea of their resale value. they are a 950 BS .22 short and a 21A-.22LR. any idea what a gun shop should pay for eit… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies