Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Trying to get an approximate value on a shotgun. I believe
Trying to get an approximate value on a shotgun JA: The Firearms Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you have the shotgun's serial number or barrel code? Customer:… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old Compeer 12 gauge double barrel shotgun with a
I have an old Compeer 12 gauge double barrel shotgun with a serial number of 138941. Do you have any idea when it was built and what it is worth. It appears to be in good working condition. It is hamm… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a winchester 1894 with a 26' octagonal Barrel with a
I have a winchester 1894 with a 26' octagonal Barrel with a short loading tube with a lever on it. It has a single band around the barrel by the reciever and an oval mark on top of the barrel near the… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Cashmore shotgun serial number 10933 and I'm trying
Hello, I have a Cashmore shotgun serial number 10933 and I'm trying to find out when it was made … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 12g shotgun, in my cellar and unused for a few yrs.
I have a 12g shotgun, in my cellar and unused for a few yrs. that I want to give an outdoor friend of my son but I have difficulty reading the manufacturer! Last letters seem to be -estellari with Pac… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a J Stevens Arms and Tool Co. double barreled 16ga.
I have a J Stevens Arms and Tool Co. double barreled 16ga. hammerless shotgun with two different types of Damascus in the barrels. It's a model 380 and has an S heavily stamps to the side of the model… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is a j p 1863 clabrough bros double barreled shotgun
what is a j p 1863 clabrough bros double barreled shotgun worth, it does not have the hammers on it.it is a sidelock gun … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a Acme Arms double barrel 12 ga shotgun thats been in
I have a Acme Arms double barrel 12 ga shotgun thats been in the family at least two generations. The Acme name is ***** ***** on the metal plate behind the hammers (towards the butt). Where on the gu… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old double barrel shotgun with hammers, the maker
I have an old double barrel shotgun with hammers, the maker is Schorfield London & Birmingham the serial # is 116414 it has 30 inch barrels, just wondering if you had any information on this gun and whether it might have some sort of value ? … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have an early Miroku 12g Over and Under the serial number
Hi I have an early Miroku 12g Over and Under the serial number is ***** can you help me find the model? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Would like to know the value of a P. I'm sorry I had not
I'm sorry I had not finished my question...Would like to know the value of a Palmetto 12 gauge single barrel shotgun...Serial # 7980....It was made around 1850 … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Appox. value of a parker bro. 1860 percussion double barrel
appox. value of a parker bro. 1860 percussion double barrel shotgun, has london twist on gun … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old single shot shotgun with Volunteer stamped on
Hello, I have an old single shot shotgun with Volunteer stamped on top of the 30 inch barrel. Behind the trigger guard is F A, below that is 322. All numbers and letters appear to be individually stam… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I've come across a 12 gauge double barrel shotgun made by
I've come across a 12 gauge double barrel shotgun made by American Arms Boston. This one swings sideways to the right to open. Serial number is ***** Gun is in fairly good working condition but has re… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have recently acquired a sxs percussion shotgun with the
I have recently acquired a sxs percussion shotgun with the name Ford Bros on it. Between the barrels it says London Fine Twist. 30" barrels. Is this American or maybe English? Reputable dealer here in… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
inherited a L C Smith, side by side, 12 GA, automatic ejector
inherited a L C Smith, side by side, 12 GA, automatic ejector shotgun from my grandfather serial # XXXXX believe the gun dates back to 1910 to 1920, possibly before still in good shape, all matching s… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
what is the value of my belgium made browning auto 5 sweet
what is the value of my belgium made browning auto 5 sweet 16 #6S 50321 (round knob) 85 to 95% grade… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a "Dunlap Special" single shot shotgun that I am Curi
I have a "Dunlap Special" single shot shotgun that I am Curious about. Value would be good but i am more interested in the manufacture date and location. The serial number is #27655. I know it was mad… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave