Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a model 94 with serial number just over 1,,. I was
I have a model 94 with serial number just over 1,xxx,xxx. I was purchased around 1932 and is in pristine condition. Do you have an idea what it is worth? … read more
Found a Sears Model 53 243 Winchester in excellent condition
Found a Sears Model 53 243 Winchester in excellent condition with a Nikon scope at a local pawn shop. Was wondering if it was worth the $499.99 price tag? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What would the approximate value be for a Winchester Model
What would the approximate value be for a Winchester Model 94 30-30 rifle, serial #16034 in very good condition never refurbished … read more
Can you tell me the value of a winchester model 94 serial
can you tell me the value of a winchester model 94 serial number(###) ###-#### I'm trying to help a widow sell her husband;s gun collection. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Winchester model 1894 rifle. I'm looking for the
I have a Winchester model 1894 rifle. I'm looking for the value of the rifle. The model number is ***** Thank you for your time! … read more
Model 94 44-40 worth little big horn centenial, I would like
I would like to know what my model 94 little big horn 44-40 is worth please … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I got the rifle down from the attic. It is a Model 77 S/N
I got the rifle down from the attic. It is a Model 77 S/N 131389. It has a Weaver scope. There is a little rust on the rifle barrel and some on the scope. 11 November 2018 04:27One of the rifles is a … read more
I have three rifles and a shotgun to sell: Browning
Browning Superposed 20 ga. purchased in 1965 in excellent condition. … read more
94 (3855). A Annie Oakley 94. A Wayne 94. All are in the
94 (3855). A Annie Oakley 94 . A John Wayne 94. All are in the original boxes & have never been fired, can you give me a current resale price … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Want to sill winchester 94-32 very good shape. Appox vavue.
want to sill winchester 94-32 very good shape JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best. Customer: appox vavue JA: Is the… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an Winchester model 94 with serial # *** there ia
i have an Winchester model 94 with serial # *** there ia also JC** below serial number . What can you tell me about this rifle?? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have my grandfather's Winchester Model 94 lever action
I have my grandfather's Winchester Model 94 lever action rifle, 32 W.S. caliber with a 26" solid nickel steel barrel, made by Winchester Repeating Arms Company w/ serial number 922444. I have never tr… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Winchester model 52 rifle 22 long ser 4021 scope j.w. fecker
Winchester model 52 rifle 22 long ser 4021 scope j.w. fecker 15187 bolt and clip original belt heavy brass clip on belt… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I own a Winchester model 94 Big Bore in 307 caliber with 1894-1994
I own a Winchester model 94 Big Bore in 307 caliber with 1894-1994 inscription engraved on it .I'm having a tuff time trying to compare one to it. I've have been told by several gun dealers the gun is… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I recntly bought a weatherby made on mauser action.ser.number.9460in
I recntly bought a weatherby made on mauser action.ser.number.9460in 300 weatherby mag.. I was wondering when it was made and somekind of value on it. it has a 2x7 weatherby scope onit with Buehler mo… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am wondering if you can give me any information on year of
I am wondering if you can give me any information on year of production and an approx value on a couple of rifles? 1st is a 30/30 model94 WINCHESTER in better than good condition ser#2542181 2nd is si… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a German Mauser sniper rifle with the number 1641 on
I have a German Mauser sniper rifle with the number 1641 on the receiver, bolt, and scope mount and can't find a listing for it anywhere and am wondering if you have any info on it or reference materi… read more
I HAVE A WINCHESTER 33-30 RIFLE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE... THE
I HAVE A WINCHESTER 33-30 RIFLE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE... THE GUY SAYS ITS EARLY 60'S.. CAN'T FIND THE INFO TO VERIFY... RIFLE SER# XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNNAND IT IS A MODEL 94AE.. CAN YOU GIVE ME WHAT YEAR … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave