Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Looking for a value of Winchester Model 21. Serial number
Looking for a value of Winchester Model 21. Serial number 23577 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a SKB Royal 12 gauge double barrel shot gun single
I have a SKB Royal 12 gauge double barrel shot gun single trigger with a switch to switch barrel to barrel with ingraving all over it could you tell me when it was made and the value I can't find a mo… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning A5 and need an idea what it is worth. I
I have a Browning A5 and need an idea what it is worth … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
How would we value our browning 12g automatic shotgun
How would we value our browning 12g automatic shotgun Belgium made it has never been shot … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Trying to idenify a Webley Revolver #2, top of the receiver
Trying to idenify a Webley Revolver #2, top of the receiver is stamped "Cogswell & Harrison 226 Strand &*****, on the top barrel it is stamped "London" … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have inherited a Belgium A FRANCOTTE s x s 12 g shotgun
I have inherited a Belgium A FRANCOTTE s x s 12 g shotgun purchased in New York circa 1925. I live in Minnesota and want toz have it cleaned and qppraised. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Would like to know an approximater value on my Ithica model
Would like to know an approximater value on my Ithica model 500 3 in. 20 ga in good to excellent condition. Also model 97 Ithica 3 in 12 ga pump. Ducks unlimited replica. purchased in1979 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning 12 GA automatic shotgun, serial number
I have a Browning 12 GA automatic shotgun, serial number 210615. It has been modified with a recoil pad. What is it worth and when was it manufactured?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a side by side 12-gauge shotgun. on both sides of
I have a side by side 12-gauge shotgun. on both sides of receiver says Windrush, and between the 2-barrels says Windrush guns Witney oxon. Thank's Larry … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a W.W.Greener sxs shot gun marked Grade M. Cannot
I have a W.W.Greener sxs shot gun marked Grade M. Cannot find any values for it. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 20 bore side by side boxlock non ejector shotgun by
I have a 20 bore side by side boxlock non ejector shotgun by Webley and Scott, 2 1/2 inch chambers proof marked in 1925, registered number 94700. I would like to know what modle it is thanks. I hope y… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 1800s W & C Scott and Son double barrel gun that was
I have a 1800s W & C Scott and Son double barrel gun that was handed down from generation to generation in my family. Each generation engraved their name and year they took ownership of the gun on the… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have Browning 12 ga auto that I was told was made in the
I have Browning 12 ga auto that I was told was made in the 1930's. It's in very good condition (my view). Can you please give me an approximate appraisal of it resale value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Trying to establish value on an Antonio Zoli. I won this gun
Trying to establish value on an Antonio Zoli. I won this gun and I believe it was previously used for skeet competition. Specs / markings are: -Antonio Zoli Gardone VT Made in Italy. -Special chrome m… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Hello there! I have an old friend who wants to sell some
Hello there! I have an old friend who wants to sell some firearms, he wants to know how much would be a Marlin 12 ga. slide shotgun with patents 1894 1895 & 1896, the serial number is XXXXX the low 4X… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Good afternoon, I have the opportunity to purchase a Webley
Good afternoon, I have the opportunity to purchase a Webley 5 shot revolver known as the British Bulldog. It has a 2.5 inch barrel with markings 'Webleys R.I.C model 83, W&S (Webley & Scott) below an … read more
Approximate value of a webley and scott model 400 12ga s/s
Approximate value of a webley and scott model 400 12ga s/s shotgun,boxlock non-ejector, with teardrops, gold safety and gold oval plate on underside of the butt, manufactured in 1906, very good condit… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I won a Browning BPS Hunter 20 in a raffle ( I think it was
I won a Browning BPS Hunter 20 in a raffle ( I think it was Ducks Unlimited), back in the late 1990's . It is engraved on both halves of the blued receiver : ducks / upland game . It has remained in m… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave