Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have an H&R 38 S&W CTGE 5 shot hammerless Ser # 117XXX
I have an H&R 38 S&W CTGE 5 shot hammerless Ser # 117XXX what can you tell about it's Manufacture date ? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a model 70 win 243 pre 64 has a bighorn sheep hear
hi I have a model 70 win 243 pre 64 has a bighorn sheep hear carved in the stock and has some real pretty schrolling on the barrel I heard it was won at camp pendelton shoot of some sort can you tell … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a s&w 44-40 oistol top break. Do you know what modle
I dont know how old it is, but it needs to be refinished and needs a hammer. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 22lr semi auto clip fed rifle; only identification
I have a 22lr semi auto clip fed rifle; only identification I have is - "Ranger" Model 34A this gun was my first gun, a hand-me-down from a neighbor some 60+ years ago. would like to return it to a sa… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Model 1917 EDDYSTONE rifle made 12/18 brand new (never shot)
Model 1917 EDDYSTONE rifle made 12/18 brand new (never shot) appraisal … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Can you give me an approximate value of a New England
Can you give me an approximate value of a New England Firearms Handi rifle caliber 243 and a 22 Hornet … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am interested in finding out the value of a collectible
I am interested in finding out the value of a collectible RCMP centennial rifle, never fired, with box. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According to the information on your site I conclude my pump with serial number 22XXX was manufactured mid 1909. It fires short, long and long rifle am… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am looking to see what a Sauer 90 30-06, good condition
I am looking to see what a Sauer 90 30-06, good condition with Swarovski Habicht 4 scope is worth. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a BSF pellet rifle I got from my grandfather.I
I have a BSF pellet rifle I got from my grandfather.I remember him shooting it in 1955. there aren't any model stamps on it and I'm sure he had it before 1955. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Trying to date an old Goulcher black powder rifle. No barrel
Trying to date an old George Goulcher black powder rifle. No barrel markings. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Need approx. wide range value 8mm discontinued in 1938
Need approx. wide range value for an 8mm discontinued in 1938 mauser 8mm rifle. In good condition. Needs to be looked at by an expert gun person to be certain it is operating properly, it has not been… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I just was put in charge of selling a lot of guns that
Hi I just was put in charge of selling a lot of guns that belonged to my father in law. I live in Oregon and there's a local gun dealer that would like to buy this Winchester 70XTR super express 458 M… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old Krag Jorgensen rifle (carbine) and would like
Hi, I have an old Krag Jorgensen rifle (carbine) and would like to know when and where it was made. I believe it may have been made in 1896/1897. The serial number is ***** and under it a letter B or … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the value of a Winchester model 70xrt in 270win? In
What is the value of a Winchester model 70xrt in 270win? In overall good condition. What are some pros and cons on this rifle? thanks… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I purchased a .243 barrell Fabrique Nacional Armas Mexico
I purchased a .243 bull barrell Fabrique Nacional Armas Mexico DR 1939....on the barrell is 24269P.....95% as it was part of a lawyers collection....Can you place a value on it?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver.
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver. They are various dates in 1864, 1872 with the last date being Sep. 9 1873. Looks like a sporting rifle. The metal that extends behind trigger to… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
I have a Mossberg. It was a gift from my older brother, recently
I have a Mossberg. It was a gift from my older brother, recently deceased). he purchased it new in the late 40's to early/mid fifties. It was/is a wonderful/powerful/"deadly" accurate. It was modeled … read more