Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I want to sell my 716 patrol rifle brand new. 5 months.
i want to sell my 716 patrol rifle brand new JA: The Firearms Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you have the rifle's serial number or barrel code? Customer: yes … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Kimber 1911 classic custom target polished. It's not in any
Kimber 1911 classic custom target polished. It's not in any gun book. What's it worth? It's one of the best shooting 1911 I've ever shot and is the best I own or owned. It will make a novice look like… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a buddy who has a Belgium flobert 22 cal. rifle. It
I have a buddy who has a Belgium flobert 22 cal. rifle. It has the number 224 on the barrel. What is the value and when was it made? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I also have a Beretta AL390 DU edition number 0769DU2000. I
I also have a Beretta AL390 DU edition number 0769DU2000. I am considering selling it and would like to have an estimate of value. It has had 200 rounds fired and is in excellent condition. Hard case … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a model 1873 Winchester in the .38 W.C.F. calibur.
I have a model 1873 Winchester in the .38 W.C.F. calibur. It's S/N is 4256. It has a 24 inch round barrel with a case hardened receiver, straight stock with a round buttplate. It's missing the rear si… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
1873, s/n 375928P, 44-40, has marking "Kings Improvement,
1873, s/n 375928P, 44-40, has marking "Kings Improvement, Round barrel … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I own a Ruger p38 40 pistol. I am going to sell it and buy a
I own a Ruger p38 40 pistol. I am going to sell it and buy a Glock. I have a few hundred rounds of 40 ammo. Is there any particular reason to buy either a 9mm or a 40 Glock? I am under the impression … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
A friend has a colt 1908 hammerless manufactured in 1922.
A friend has a colt 1908 hammerless manufactured in 1922. Curious as to value … read more
Jon
Jon
Bill, I'm looking approximate price on the Sig P226
Hi Bill, I'm looking for an approximate price on the Sig P226 I have, the gun is just too big for me. I traded my M&P Shield .40 for it with my mother because the gun was big for her also. At any rate… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I just bought the 35th Annual Blue Book of Gun Values to try
I just bought the 35th Annual Blue Book of Gun Values to try to look up my CZ 550 Premium .270 Winchester rifle and do not see that model listed in the book. Does anyone have information about it? Tha… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
value of CZ455 Varmint 17HMR Condition: Like new in box,
value of CZ455 Varmint 17HMR Condition: Like new in box, only 76 rounds fired through 17HMR barrel. Extra 22LR, 23 rounds through this barrel. Has Timney trigger and machined bottom metal. No Sights o… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a Winchester model 94, serial #(NNN) NNN-NNNN Ive had it
I have a Winchester model 94, serial #(NNN) NNN-NNNN I've had it since 1960, less than a 100 rounds were fire from it. What is it worth?… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a remington model 40X in a 22-250 that is stainless.
I have a remington model 40X in a 22-250 that is stainless. it's serial # XXXXX XXXXX I'm told that they did not make very many of this model in stainless steel. Do you have an idaea on the value of t… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a sig 2340 numbered 1795 out of 2002 made for the olmpics
I have a sig 2340 numbered 1795 out of 2002 made for the olmpics - new in box with the 357 and 40 barrels. I also have a Savage 1899 in 22hp and 303 manufactured in 1915, both are take downs - 80% con… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
2012 Sig Sauer 1911 Nightmare, 5". Fired approximately 400
2012 Sig Sauer 1911 Nightmare, 5". Fired approximately 400 rounds to date at the shooting range.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver.
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver. They are various dates in 1864, 1872 with the last date being Sep. 9 1873. Looks like a sporting rifle. The metal that extends behind trigger to… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
I have a revolver that I am considering selling. It has been
I have a revolver that I am considering selling. It has been in the family for at least 4 generations. It is a "J. Reid's Derringer Pat Dec. 26, 1865" in what appears to be 32 CAL. It has a removable … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What are the values of the following guns?Winchester Model
What are the values of the following guns? Winchester Model 62A Pump Marlin Firearms Model 1893 30/30 Western Field 12 gauge 24 inch slugster Stevens Model 22-410 Standard Toledo 12 gauge single shot… read more
alfordap
alfordap
CEO/Film Consultant