Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Have a numrich arms, Hopkins & Aleen off hand 40cal selling
have a numrich arms , Hopkins & Aleen off hand 40cal selling for widow friend need value … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Need help figuring out what kind of rifle one of my late
Need help figuring out what kind of rifle one of my late husband's custom built rifles is. I have pictures I can send.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My husband bought a Remington rifle 22 caliber single shot
My husband bought a Remington rifle 22 caliber single shot dated July 22nd 1902. He is trying to find out the model number or how old it is. The barrel is 24 in Long we've been searching and making nu… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 1892 Winchester take-down with a 18" barrel. The
I have a 1892 Winchester take-down with a 18" barrel. The barrel width on the muzzle measures accurate and not being cut down and the front sight measures accurate from the muzzle end. It has a S/N of… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I'm trying to figure out what our weapons are worth can you
I'm trying to figure out what our weapons are worth can you help have several … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Im looking to get an appraisal for a winchester 1892 early
Hi Im looking to get an appraisal for a winchester 1892 early serial number rifle … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a collection of 4 rifles -1873 Springfield US Model
Hi, I have a collection of 4 rifles -1873 Springfield US Model w/bayonet, strap, ramrod - 1832 Waters/Milbury US model, bayonet, strap, ramrod - Springfield model US 1864, bayonet, strap, ramrod - Har… read more
I have a winchester 1892 rifle w/ an octagon barrel.
I have a winchester 1892 rifle w/ an octagon barrel. According to the SN it was made in 1896. In good condition. What is approx value. Is it an antique … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
Ser#M9509276. Cal 8.56r like to know what it is and what is
Ser#M9509276. Cal 8.56r like to know what it is and what is worth … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
JAPANESE RIFLE - Need approximate value of this and ALL the
JAPANESE RIFLE - Need approximate value of this and ALL the information that you can provide as to caliber, brand, model and so forth. To view the many pictures in mini movie form go to youtube and se… read more
I have a Mauser rifle gifted to me by my uncle who has since
I have a Mauser rifle gifted to me by my uncle who has since passed away and would like more information about it. I believe the Serial # is 5151. My uncle had extensive silver engraving done while st… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have what I think is a check made rifle, it has the
I have what I think is a check made rifle, it has the lettering cszbrojovka akc.spolvbrne vz.33, the serial # is5107a. Can you tell me what this is and the value… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Civil War era Musket Rifle that I inherited from my
I have a Civil War era Musket Rifle that I inherited from my dad. I'm not interested in selling it. I just want to know a value range for insurance purposes. I've done a lot of research on it. Tower 1… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have two kentucky arm rifles that have been in the family
I have two kentucky long arm rifles that have been in the family for generations, but originate from … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have an 1865 Winchester Yellow Boy Military Musket. Serial
I have an 1865 Winchester Yellow Boy Military Musket. Serial number 104553. I purchased this rifle in 1961 in a Government Antique store which just took dollars. The story behind the rifle is that it … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have 2 Yugo SKS I would like values for (KBI-HBG, PA M59
I have 2 Yugo SKS' I would like values for (KBI-HBG, PA M59 7.62X39): 1. There are 2 serial #'s: C-43840 and 26260. 2. C-48592 They're both a little beat up, but look great and are amazingly reliable.… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a rifle that I purchased, and I was wondering what the
I have a rifle that I purchased, and I was wondering what the appraised value would be. The serial number is XXXXX It is a 1937 (year inscribed) rifle, with the following words/letters inscribed: CESK… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver.
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver. They are various dates in 1864, 1872 with the last date being Sep. 9 1873. Looks like a sporting rifle. The metal that extends behind trigger to… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director