Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
What is the value of a Winchester Model 1873 44-40 cal. With
What is the value of a Winchester Model 1873 44-40 cal. With octagon barrel and a 1903 fox sterlingworth 12 guage shotgun … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Would like estimate antique appraisal for inherited shotgun.
Would like estimate antique appraisal for inherited shotgun. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have inherited a Walther P38 9mm Parabellum pistol,
I have inherited a Walther P38 9mm Parabellum pistol, holster and spare magazine. It is in the original box and was apparently distributed by Interarms Firearms. I need to know it's value so that I ca… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a beretta 12 g side x side shotgun, built in 1938 but
i have a beretta 12 g side x side shotgun, built in 1938 but it is a golden pigeon. I can not find any reference to it anywhere. The serial nu is 64888.what will be the value of it … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Value of a Savage Rifle 24J-DL. There is no serial # or
There is no serial # or barrel code on this rifle. There is a an etching of a turkey in the silver portion on one side and a fox on the other side. … read more
Sure im trying to Identify a rifle. Im not sure, but i do
its in excellent condition and its a nazi era Mauser … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Belgian Browning Winchester .300 Magnum bolt action
I have a Belg***** *****ing Winchester .300 Magnum bolt action in excellent condition. I believe it was manufactured in the mid 1960s. Serial number is … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old Fox Savage side by side model 16 ga. shotgun.
i have an old Fox Savage side by side model B 16 ga. shotgun. Wondering if it has any real value. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the approximate value of a Grade A, A.H. Fox Double
What is the approximate value of a Grade A, A.H. Fox Double Barrel Shotgun with non-beaver tail forearm, serial Number 301581, manufactured in the early 1930's , I believe, … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an Ansley H Fox double gun (s/n 2337). the are market
I have an Ansley H Fox double gun (s/n 2337). the barrels are market A.H. Fox Gun Co. Phila Pa. Do you have any reference material you could direct me toward that would provide additional information … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Can you give me an idea of the value of my Fox Sterlingworth
Can you give me an idea of the value of my Fox Sterlingworth 20 gauge SxS s/n 255116? The gun is in good shape; almost all of the barrel bluing is good and it locks up well. No rust. It has not been r… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
A H Fox grade 16 gauge side by side fluid compresed steel
A H Fox grade B 16 gauge side by side fluid compresed steel auto ejectors made 1912 good bluing stock very good … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
HI, my name is ***** ***** have an antlered game serial number
, my name is ***** ***** have an antlered game serial number ag 17079, when i ran it on the winchester site it first said made in 1938, but now it says 1892, can you tell me the year of mfg?? Thanks, … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 12 gauge double barrel Fox model B,the gun is very
I have a 12 gauge double barrel Fox model B,the gun is very tight and in very good condition..The interesting thing about it is the serial number is XXXXX and the first zero has a 3 inside of the circ… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the value of a Fox (Savage Arms) 12 ga. Model B, Series
What is the value of a Fox (Savage Arms) 12 ga. Model B, Series H, Single Trigger,Double Barrell Shotgun. Serial # XXXXX… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
inherited a L C Smith, side by side, 12 GA, automatic ejector
inherited a L C Smith, side by side, 12 GA, automatic ejector shotgun from my grandfather serial # XXXXX believe the gun dates back to 1910 to 1920, possibly before still in good shape, all matching s… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning Superposed Midas with two sets of berrals.
I have a Browning Superposed Midas with two sets of berrals. One set is 20 ga, and the other is 28 ga. The 20 ga has limited use, under 30 rounds and the 28 ga has never been used.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am considering buying a 1938 Winchester Pump 410 gauge still
I am considering buying a 1938 Winchester Pump 410 gauge still in the original box. It is not the ribbed model, but is brand new condition. The guy says he is desperate and will take $1500 for it. Is … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave