Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Webley Senior .177 caliber pellet pistol. Serial
I have a Webley Senior .177 caliber pellet pistol. Serial number S1723. Made in England. USA Patent July 7, 1925. Can you tell me anything about it? Still works. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a webley & scott 1916 flares gun, good condition,
Good morning. I have a webley & scott 1916 flares gun , good condition, last fired 1936,( spent shell still in chamber). Authentic standings and serial no. Would like to know what it is worth please. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an antique revolver. A gunsmith researched it and
I have an antique revolver. A gunsmith researched it and advised it was Belgian made from a Webly pattent. It is in good working order and shoots .455 Webly ammunition. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Trying to find out year my dads Remington model 11 12 guage
trying to find out year my dads Remington model 11 12 guage shotgun was made … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Thompson submachine gun Cheryl number 4265 it has a cleaning
Thompson submachine gun Cheryl number 4265 it has a cleaning kit in the stock the weapon was purchased in 1948 and had a drum magazine and 230 round clips in a case … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Trying to idenify a Webley Revolver #2, top of the receiver
Trying to idenify a Webley Revolver #2, top of the receiver is stamped "Cogswell & Harrison 226 Strand &*****, on the top barrel it is stamped "London" … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Approxament valiu winchter 12 ga. semi auto model 1911
approxament valiu winchter 12 ga. semi auto model 1911 serlal# ***** … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
My husband has a Browning 2 shot automatic that he purchased
My husband has a Browning 2 shot automatic that he purchased in Germany in 1962. Serial #ENA31076 does this have any value? … read more
I bought a Remington Model 12a 22. I don't see a number on
I bought a Remington Model 12a 22. I don't see a number on the side of the barrel. but do have the serial number on the bottom of the rifle. Would like to know when it was made? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all
Hi Tom - I am Bryan and have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all the time to shoot sage rats on our ranch. the kids love shooting it. I have been told it is a model 12, but can not … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a side by side 12-gauge shotgun. on both sides of
I have a side by side 12-gauge shotgun. on both sides of receiver says Windrush, and between the 2-barrels says Windrush guns Witney oxon. Thank's Larry … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 20 bore side by side boxlock non ejector shotgun by
I have a 20 bore side by side boxlock non ejector shotgun by Webley and Scott, 2 1/2 inch chambers proof marked in 1925, registered number 94700. I would like to know what modle it is thanks. I hope y… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 1800s W & C Scott and Son double barrel gun that was
I have a 1800s W & C Scott and Son double barrel gun that was handed down from generation to generation in my family. Each generation engraved their name and year they took ownership of the gun on the… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Good afternoon, I have the opportunity to purchase a Webley
Good afternoon, I have the opportunity to purchase a Webley 5 shot revolver known as the British Bulldog. It has a 2.5 inch barrel with markings 'Webleys R.I.C model 83, W&S (Webley & Scott) below an … read more
Approximate value of a webley and scott model 400 12ga s/s
Approximate value of a webley and scott model 400 12ga s/s shotgun,boxlock non-ejector, with teardrops, gold safety and gold oval plate on underside of the butt, manufactured in 1906, very good condit… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Webley II that belonged to someone in our family.
I have a Webley Mark II that belonged to someone in our family. Could you give me an idea how much it is worth ? Also a J P Shuler & Sohl cal. 7.65… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I just bought a Webley and Scott .32 auto. With the info I
I just bought a Webley and Scott .32 auto. With the info I have found, I believe it is a model 1921. I could only find limited info. I would say the overall condition is around 60 %. The finish is wor… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Just looked at a Colt 1911 ser. C 89821. Ex. condition. Owner
Just looked at a Colt 1911 ser. C 89821. Ex. condition. Owner wants 1000. Any idea of its value?… read more