Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Im asking about this Serial number of this Browning Power
Hi im asking about this Serial number of this Browning Hi Power where and when it's made … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I'm trying to learn where my Remington 870 Wingmaster, High
I'm trying to learn where my Remington 870 Wingmaster, High Gloss, 26" LC VT 20 Ga, Choke, Dale Earnhardt Limited Edition falls in the serial number sequence. I was told that it is 1 of 1000. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I'm trying to get a date, and maybe a value 9n my browning
Hi I'm trying to get a date, and maybe a value 9n my browning sa22 … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I'm trying to find out about my 2 12 gauge shotguns. One is
I'm trying to find out about my 2 12 gauge shotguns. One is a Remington The Sportsman serial 400503 & the other is … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Browning A5 16g #A10311 i need the year it was made
I have a Browning A5 16g #A10311 i need the year it was made 1931 or 1941? please Greg. Savage or Browning. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I wish to know the date and location of manufacturing of my
I wish to know the date and location of manufacturing of my Browning Sweet Sixteen shotgun, The serial number is ***** with the letter S anover the numbers. I want to give the gun to. my son but I nee… read more
I am trying to lookup a Winchester 1873 Engraved "One of One
I am trying to lookup a Winchester 1873 Engraved "One of One Thousand" Serial# ***** year of manufacturing and hoe many were issued on this batch by Winchester … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
How can I date bowning A5, it has a textured receiver top,
how can I date bowning A5 , it has a textured receiver top, and a ser. no. B12XXX on the left side of the feceiver. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I saw a and Wesson model 36-1, nickel plated and 3 inch
I saw a Smith and Wesson model 36-1 , nickel plated and 3 inch barrel. it has an unusual serial number. It is 18XXC. What is significant about the serial number and what is the year made? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What year is browning Vitoria 13691PM163 made and what is it
What year is browning Vitoria 13691PM163 made and what is it worth? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a customer who just brought in a model 1894 with the
I have a customer who just brought in a model 1894 with the serial number Q381595 and I am trying to pin down the production year. Remington guess around 1905-6 but customer service was not sure. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I need to know the value of my dad's browning shotgun. I
I need to know the value of my dad's browning shotgun. I believe it is either a 12 gauge or 20 gauge. Many years ago my mom had the barrel redone for him. My father has since past away and it just is … read more
If I give you a s/n of a citori, can you tell me the exact
if I give you a s/n of a citori, can you tell me the exact model? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all
Hi Tom - I am Bryan and have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all the time to shoot sage rats on our ranch. the kids love shooting it. I have been told it is a model 12, but can not … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I'd like information on a .45-70 carbine, 1884 model, serial
I'd like information on a .45-70 carbine, 1884 model, serial 334224. … read more
Tom, I have my grandfather's Model 4 also. It has an "N"
Tom, I have my grandfather's Model 4 also. It has an "N" stamped on the barrel and I have been told this would make the production date 1922. It is an early takedown model with an octagonal barrel tha… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a browning shotgun semi auto. Must be 70 years old.
I have a browning shotgun semi auto. Must be 70 years old. serial number 812013 could you know how much it is worth.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a browning A5 light 12 shotgun with a serial number
I have a browning A5 light 12 shotgun with a serial number of 82882, made in belgium stamped on barrel. Was wondering if you could tell me the year it was produced?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith