Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a ranger 20 ga double barrel with 2 triggers the
i have a ranger 20 ga double barrel with 2 triggers the serial number is ***** under the forearm with the forearm a wooden number in the center of the forearm and a metal stamp serial omn the forearm … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
How can find my gun registration information? S3700486.
How can find my gun registration information? JA: The Firearms Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you have the gun's serial number or barrel code? Customer: Yes. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Have guns from parents passing, trying to find the value of
Have guns from parents passing, trying to find the value of them. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Armas Ego muzzle loading pistol possibly dueling,
I have a Armas Ego muzzle loading pistol possibly dueling, and I am just wondering what it is worth. … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a remington wingmaster, on the left side of the
hello, my name is f******, I have a remington wingmaster , on the left side of the barrel it has pz f on it, what does that mean … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
We have the rifle used in many of Farney's native americans.
We have the rifle used in many of Henry Farney's native americans. It is Winchester 73, lever action long gun with an octangle barrel. There is saddle wear on butt. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I curious the of the value for a gun I inherited from my
I curious the of the value for a gun I inherited from my grandfather … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I want to sell my 716 patrol rifle brand new. 5 months.
i want to sell my 716 patrol rifle brand new JA: The Firearms Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you have the rifle's serial number or barrel code? Customer: yes … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I need to see if you can give me some values of guns. I will
i need to see if you can give me some values of guns … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Browning A22 rifle - new condition-never been fired
I have a Browning A22 long rifle - new condition-never been fired - built in Belgium - value? … read more
Want to get value of gun. Have Serial number. Was given to
Was given to Jean La Becque in 1813. Excellent condition. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I need to get 8 guns appraisals for insurance 2 are
I need to get 8 guns appraisals for insurance 2 are antiques … read more
I just received a firearm, handed down from my late
I just received a firearm, handed down from my late grandfather. I wanted to check the serial number, to see when it was made. And the the value of the firearm … read more
I am trying to find the value of my gun left to me by my
I am trying to find the value of my gun left to me by my grand father. It is a JG Anschutz 22 long rifle with a serial number of 497247 on it. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I found a and Wesson I was maybe thinking of getting as a
Second opinion] I found a smith and Wesson I was maybe thinking of getting as a gift, but was trying to get info on it. its a letter V before serial number and was wondering how old and estimate of ho… read more
Can you check a rifle serial number to see if it's stolen? I
can you check a rifle serial number to see if it's stolen ? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Wesson 44 serial # 14042 value? Old weapon belonged to my
Old weapon belonged to my great grandfather. chromed but worn , several pattend dates, 1880 looks like the last one … read more
I have a Smith Wesson 32 Winchester hand ejection serial #51856.
I have a Smith Wesson 32 Winchester hand ejection serial #51856. Can't find any information as to date made or model. It looks like otg… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies