Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
AR-15 OR AK47. NOVICE QUESTION: Of these two weapons, which
AR-15 OR AK47. NOVICE QUESTION: Of these two weapons, which one is best for serious home defense after appropriate education and training on the weapon? What is the average cost on each? I am interest… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
BEST MOST RELIABLE ONLINE GUN DEALER - Please list what are
BEST MOST RELIABLE ONLINE GUN DEALER - Please list what are the two or three most reliable, ethical and knowledgeable gun dealers online. I am in a small city with a poor selection of weapons. I might… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I need an appraisal on this .60 Caliber flintlock "Horse
I need an appraisal on this .60 Caliber flintlock "Horse pistol", it has a crack on the butt of the stock. circa 1831… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Just looking at this question from 2011, "I've just acquired
Just looking at this question from 2011, "I've just acquired a "Weatherby-Orion D'Italia Over/Under Shotgun. Made in Italy(2008) for Weatherby by Fausti (Stefano). This particular firearm came out of … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Have a ZM weapons Lr 300 on a colt post ban lower and
Hey I have a ZM weapons Lr 300 on a colt post ban lower and wondering what it is worth if I were to sell it … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Lost paperwork of purchase. NIB semi-automatic Competition,
lost paperwork of purchase. NIB semi-automatic Competition, SP2, 40 S&W, VEXTOP made in South Africa. looks to have been imported by VEKTOR USA of Norfolk, VA. ser. no. sut0508, on frame and barrel. b… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Trying to find value of Walther PPK serial #360682 k. It has
Hi, trying to find value of Walther PPK serial #360682 k. It has holster and papers to bring back to U.S. 7.65 calibre. Brought back from war by my godfather in 1945. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Appraisal request on a double barreled rifle. I'm told it
Appraisal request on a double barreled rifle. I'm told it was owned by Ernest Hemingway. The barrel says "ERNEST PAPA HEMINGWAY" and "THE OPS MURCOTTS PATENT. 6S HAYMARKET. LONDON." On either side of … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Looking at buying an italian 50 cal black powder...serial
looking at buying an italian 50 cal black powder...serial number on barrel is 168260...number on stock is 537....what can you tell me about it and it's value....thank you … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a golden boy s/n GB006316 can you help me o age of
I have a henry golden boy s/n GB006316 can you help me o age of gun and caliber … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have an antique confederate military shotgun that was used
I have an antique confederate military shotgun that was used during the Civil War at the Andersonville Confederate prison in Georgia.I would like to have the item appraised … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a Marlin pump action 22 rifle. It has an octagonal
I have a Marlin pump action 22 rifle. It has an octagonal barrel, and the inscription on the barrel says, in part, there is an arrow pointed toward the tip of the barrel, and another toward the stock.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Harrington & Arms. Co. hamerless top break 5 shot, single
Harrington & Richardson Arms. Co. hamerless top break 5 shot, single action, top break, 5295 on butt of weapon 32cal, year it was made, and price it is worth… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have what I think is a german P-38 seria number 5278. This
I have what I think is a german P-38 seria number 5278. This was a gift from my brother prior to his death. The weapon has some holster wear on the tip of the barrell and on the sides that would norma… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
WW11 M1 CARBINE 30 CALIBER IT IS BEEN IN THE ATTIC WRAPPED
WW11 M1 CARBINE 30 CALIBER IT IS BEEN IN THE ATTIC WRAPPED UP IN A BLANKET IT IS ORIGINAL AND IN GOOD SHAPE IT IT HAS ON GUN IBM I DID NOT KNOW THEY MADE GUNS. JUST WONDERING WHAT IT MIGHT BE WORTH.… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
What is the history and value of a like new Walther Waffenfzbrik.
What is the history and value of a like new Walther Waffenfzbrik. Walther .Zolle Mshlls(Thur) Walters Patent Cal 9 m/m Mod HP 4648. The 4648 appears on both slide assembly and above trigger Germany 9m… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Hi, I have an old antique gun that Im looking to sell, but
Hi, I have an old antique gun that I'm looking to sell, but know nothing about. Some photos are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/ I think it's spanish origin. I inherited from my father… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
Hello,Iwas on an hour ago with a question about my winchester
Hello, Iwas on an hour ago with a question about my winchester model 42 deluxe. I had to get some money in the bank to pay you. Anyway, I have a deluxe, made in 1948. It is right...has the "deluxe" st… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director