Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Do you help antique firearms? Id you tell me where that is I
Do you help antique firearms? JA: The Firearms Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you have the firearm's serial number or barrel code? Customer: Id you tell me wh… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I need a quick appraisal. Muzzle loader, 50 cal. Flintlock
muzzle loader, 50 cal. Flintlock style, double trigger. Sn(###) ###-#### Working condition. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a flintlock blunderbuss with a 25" barrel, mother of
I have a flintlock blunderbuss with a 25" barrel, mother of pearl inlay from 1785 made by John Twigg, Piccadilly London and carrys the emblem and proof mark of the East India Company.Bob… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I've got 2 more today. The first has L Pomeroy, Eagle on
Hi. I've got 2 more today. The first has L Pomeroy, Eagle on olive branch, 1829 but it might actually read 1529, US, JM, barrel is 42" x about 5/8" I.D., 57" overall. It kind of looks like it was modi… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
RareWares: Can I ask you to please take a look at these
Hi RareWares:Can I ask you to please take a look at these items. We have about ten of them. It is possible that they are ORIGINAL and AUTHENTIC..... but it is also possible that they are replicas or p… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 20ga double barrel Lang flintlock shotgun. Name
I have a 20ga double barrel Lang flintlock shotgun. Name Lang is on central ridge of gun. A preceding letter and a series of letters also. Also 2472 on stock. Trying to learn more about this gun … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a flintlock musket pistol, year unknown, with a lion
I have a flintlock musket pistol, year unknown, with a lion stamped on the metal with a woman's head and 3 different crown stamps. … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a flintlock musket supposedly belonging to a great
I have a flintlock musket supposedly belonging to a great great great I don't know how many grade and father used in the revolutionary war could you recommend someone who would know about this would b… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have inherited a set of duelling pistols dating back to
Hi, I have inherited a set of duelling pistols dating back to 1671 inlaid with mother of pearl and ivory including a dagger and powder horn. Further to this I have a silver set dating 1814 consisting … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I need a value for a Walther, WG serial # 22899E 9 caliber
I need a value for a Walther, Carl WG serial # 22899E 9 caliber pistol? (from 1950s) in original box with magazine? I need an approximate value for an 1800's walnut Flintlock rifle purchased from a mu… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before 1776. It has a lot of sterling sliver inlaid in the wood. It has two names engraved on it, Bordeaux on one side and Reverau on the other. I have assumed it is French. It has 3 silver stamps that I am trying to get help identifying to see if it was made in France or here in the US. Can you help? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Recently I had a very good friend of mine pass away leaving
Recently I had a very good friend of mine pass away leaving his parents his possessions. In them was an old double barrel blackpowder shotgun with a medallion on the stock. I have pictures of all the … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Trying to identify origin of flintlock muzzle loader pistol.
Trying to identify origin of flintlock muzzle loader pistol. On top of the barrel is a print of a crown w/ a "V" below it, and appears it had more which has worn away. om the trigger plate appears to … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
WHAT IS THE SALE VALUE OF A US MILITARY HARPER'S FERRY 1819
WHAT IS THE SALE VALUE OF A US MILITARY HARPER'S FERRY 1819 FLINTLOCK SMOOTHEBORE MUSKET. THE CONDITION IS FINE - A VERY SHOOTABLE FIREARM. THE BORE IS BRIGHT - THE WOOD IS EXCELLENT VERY MINOR EROSIO… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a flintlock musket marked "D.A.L & Cie" acquired
I have a flintlock musket marked "D.A.L & Cie" acquired in Vietnam in the 60s. Hex barrel for about a foot then round on out. The rod appears to have been cut in half for a shorter forward stock. Arti… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
Hello Just Answer,I have a 200+ year old smooth bore muzzleloader.
Hello Just Answer, I have a 200+ year old smooth bore muzzleloader. My parents purchased it 59 years ago in an antique shop in New Hampshire. It has condition problems a broken stock at the hand grip,… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
tom308 this kris, Is this flintlock a cheap non-firing pisto
I have a flintlock pistol that has stamped on "KOREA .54 CAL., AN INDISTINGUISHABLE LOGO, 01" A round head screw holds the hammer on. Solid metal pins hold the metal plates on to the wood stock. Does … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
i have a brown bess style flint lock that appears to have been
i have a brown bess style flint lock that appears to have been converted to a percussion gun , and then back to flintlock. roughly 75 cal with a rear fixed sight as part of the very end of the barrel.… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director