Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I. I have some nitrogen cartridge's that are 43.8 grams
I have some nitrogen cartridge's that are 43.8 grams gross weight. Can I use then in a Smith &Wesson MP 40 air pistol or a Umbrex XBG … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I would like to know the approximate trade-in value of my &
I would like to know the approximate trade-in value of my Smith & Wesson model 5905, 9mm pistol with two 15-round magazines … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Could you give me a value on the following revolver. It is a
Could you give me a value on the following revolver. It is a smith and Wesson with s/n k. 271589 38. On the barrel it has 38 S & W CTG. I have a whole collection of firearms I need a value for insuran… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a S&W 32-20 that belonged to my father. It is fully
I have a S&W 32-20 that belonged to my father. It is fully engraved with the name Puryear on the barrel. It looks like it had gold inlay some still present. How would I find out more about this gun? I… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I was recently given a and wesson 38 special on the top of
i was recently given a smith and wesson 38 special on the top of the barrell estimated to be 3 inches (3 1/4 from the start of the cylinder) is staped patented feb 06 sept 14 09 dec 29 14. I need to a… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I would like to know the appx value[or asking price] of a
I would like to know the appx value[or asking price] of a pistol I have. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the age and value of a and Wesson 38 special ctg
What is the age and value of a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg serial 205319 *(star) It also has stamped under the barrel with the cylinder opened 510 … read more
Jon
Jon
What is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL
what is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL WORTH ON THE MARKET TODAY … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under the barrel and another serial number 23547 on the bottom of the hand grip. The left side of the barrel has "Smith & Wesson" stamped on it and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I need a value for 2 pistols: Sig Sauer P238/380 Auto
I need a value for 2 pistols: Sig Sauer P238/380 Auto (28A223165) and a Smith & Wesson 9mm (VDN1234) for the estate of the deceased owner of these guns. Can you provide? … read more
Jon
Jon
I have a & wesson 98 M&P 38 spl with a 7XXX serial number. i
i have a smith & wesson 98 M&P 38 spl with a 7XXX serial number. i cannot find one that looks like it they all have the black plastic grips, this one has the wood with brass logo … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Trying to determine value of antique revolver. Have serial
have serial number 240665...Smith & Wesson 32 revolver made in 1900 6shot … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I also have a and Wesson pearl handled pistol in rough
I also have a smith and Wesson pearl handled pistol in rough condition. I'll take photos and get them to you… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 38 special with K frame with a 5" barrel and a very
I have a 38 special with K frame with a 5" barrel and a very different set of hand grips and A 357 with a 8" barrel… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I just inherited my grandfathers pistol. It was made by iver
I just inherited my grandfathers pistol. It was made by iver Johnson arms and cycle with serial number 7620. It was produced in Fitchburg Massachusetts. I was wondering if you could tell me the year i… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Bill, it seems as though I'm stuck on Colt's. I am looking
Bill, it seems as though I'm stuck on Colt's. I am looking at an SAA, I'm sure it is 3rd gen. 5.5" bbl, ALL blue, very brightly polished. I believe that the grips are not original but very nice. Imita… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I inherited a Smith and Wesson revolver I cant identify. it
I inherited a Smith and Wesson revolver I can't identify. it is a 22lr 4 inch barrel, with a serial # ***** the butt under the grips of 31301. can I get a model # ***** approximate age?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Smith & Wesson Model 610 10mm/,40 cal. Salesmans sample purchased
Smith & Wesson Model 610 10mm/,40 cal. Salesman's sample purchased from a large retail gun store. Sold to me as "New" Superb timing and smooth action. Looks brand new. I never fired it. No box or pape… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist