Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Need help figuring out what kind of rifle one of my late
Need help figuring out what kind of rifle one of my late husband's custom built rifles is. I have pictures I can send.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a rifle (carbine) lever action,top ejection,357
I have a rifle (carbine) lever action,top ejection,357 mag,?model 94???? Octagon barreled ,external hammer The barrel is inscribed: Winchester U S Repeating arms Co,New Haven, Ct US JAPAN MIKORO WICHE… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Compare the 7.94 gen 4 ghetto blaster pistol by noveske to
Please compare the 7.94 gen 4 ghetto blaster pistol by noveske to the SMG 45 pistol + SB brace by … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I want to purchase a Glock 27. Please give me the top three
QUESTION FOR TOM ONLY - Tom, I want to purchase a Glock 27. Please give me the top three places that you would recommend for this gun. I have the links you gave me for the AR15 but I think that they a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I at the early stages of buying an AR15, perhaps two. I
QUESTION FOR TOM ONLY! Tom, I at the early stages of buying an AR15, perhaps two. I ideally would like to spend between $500. and $900. for a NEW AR. I need to know the brands I would want to stay awa… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
RUGER P94 .40 QUESTION: What is the exact sequence of steps
RUGER P94 .40 QUESTION: What is the exact sequence of steps on an empty firearm to wind up with one in the chamber and 10 in the clip? I will have a followup question that is related.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Iver ******* excel 410 age by serial number? Age. Very Good
Iver ******* excel 410 age by serial number? JA: What would you like to learn about the firearm? Customer: Age. JA: The Firearms Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. W… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
AR15 EXPERT REQUESTED. This is a prepper type question. I
AR15 EXPERT REQUESTED. This is a prepper type question. I have been told by more than one person what is recommended for basic protection of myself and my family. I was advised to have a shotgun, a pi… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What 336 gold trigger 22064254 makers mark left side worth.
What 336 gold trigger 22064254 makers mark left side worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Hope this note finds you in good health. My Question is I've
Hello, hope this note finds you in good health. My Question is I've have a german brass flare pistol. It's made by SL&B15 .b.1448 IT'S BEEN CLEANED but it was done by a antique shop 25-30 years ago. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
1968 COLT .22 SINGLE ACTION REPLICA GENERAL NATHAN BEDFORD
1968 COLT .22 SINGLE ACTION REPLICA GENERAL NATHAN BEDFORD FORREST NEED THE VALUE … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old black powder gun that so far no one can id,
I have an old black powder gun that so far no one can id … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Colt Complete Upper 7.63 x39 sportster preban new
I have a Colt Complete Upper 7.63 x39 sportster preban new in the box. I can not seem to find what it a ballpark price … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Lost disconnector and both springs for my Nylon 66 and can't
Lost disconnector and both springs for my Nylon 66 and can't find replacements … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Value of 1967 Winchester Canadian Centennial 30-30 rifle.
Value of 1967 Winchester Canadian Centennial 30-30 rifle. Brand new. Never been fired or even had a round in the chamber. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Murcott side by side Damascus barreled hammergun.
Hi Tom, I have a Murcott side by side Damascus barreled hammergun. On the proofmarks, (shows "Not for Ball") it dates to between 1875 and 1887. It is not Nitro proofed, however, based on finding a ver… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington rolling block .43 Spanish rifle and original
I have a Remington rolling block .43 Spanish rifle and original UMC box with cartridges. I've been researching the specific markings to learn it's history. My father bought it in the 60's, seems a lot… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Have you ever heard of an J. Warvan Rifle? My father has one,
Have you ever heard of an J. Warvan Rifle? My father has one, serial number RREVETF #235. It has copper plating under the forearm and under the thumb. The family would like to know more about this wea… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies